The Kolasinski Clinic was established in 1984. Both consistency of our activities and thoroughly planned strategy contributed to creating the image of the Clinic that we have today. We shall provide you with an experienced staff as well as a modern building equipped with the latest medical equipment.
We are convinced that every form of contact with our company builds your trust and the results of treatment may only confirm our reliability and credibility.
We also believe that attentive medical care and your stay in comfortable conditions will come up to your expectations.
We shall only encourage you to take advantage of our medical services.
Doctor Jerzy Kolasinski:
- is well-known for his pioneering work in the field of hair restoration surgery
- is founder and Chairman of the Polish Society of Hair Restoration Surgery from 2000 to 2004
- is a board member of the Polish Society of Hair Restoration Surgery from 2017
- a vice-president of the European Society of Hair Restoration Surgery from 2000 to 2002
- is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- is a member of the European Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- is a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- is a member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- is a member of the Polish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- a board member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery from 2009 to 2011
He has created a team of doctors and nurses who are well capable of performing top world level surgeries.
He has been invited to conduct show operations and give lectures and courses on hair restoration surgery and aesthetic surgery all over the world.
He has trained a number of doctors who are active in Poland (Wroclaw, Warszawa) as well as abroad: in Ireland, Australia, Russia, the Ukraine, the Republic of South Africa.
The dynamics of the company is best reflected by:
- leading positions in the rankings done by top-rank weeklies such as Wprost, Newsweek Polska
- growing interest among foreign media
- numerous research papers presented in Poland and abroad
- continuous professional training of its staff (study courses and degrees)
- growing interest of domestic and foreign media in our activity
- increasing number of procedures carried out in the clinic
- co-operation with a clinic of national experts on plastic surgery, orthopaedics, children orthopaedics, and surgery of the hand